Click through rates, just like keywords, metatags and links are important in garnering a higher rank for your health/medical website by search engines and is prominent in their algorithms. It refers to the ratio of people who click a link against the total number of people who had the opportunity to do so. Google uses CTR as an important determining factor when it calculates the “Quality Score” of a website.
To boost your organic CTR you need to use SEO tools and techniques. With the proper techniques, your website will be ensured more online visibility and increased click through rate. Patients looking for your specific services can find you easily.
Following are some tips to increase your CTR.
- Using relevant content to help viewers understand the flow of your website and also makes it easy for them to find what they are searching for.
- Structured snippets
- Make sure to have a Call to action button. This will improve conversion rates and increase user interaction.
- A relevant website URL with keyword incorporated is important for any website to rank high.
- Use the right keywords. It helps connect searchers to your website and improves your visibility.
- Use a title with relevant keywords to boost your CTR quickly.
- Implement a good Meta description ( concise explanations of the contents of online pages.) It should have a compelling description.
- Sitelinks are powerful way to dominate the SERPs, increase trust and direct targeted traffic to your site’s internal pages. For acquiring site links, maintaining a clean and clear navigation is also important.
Need help with your click through rates? Outsource it.
- September 21st